Runs from June 21, 2022 – September 9, 2022
Jackson Hole Whitewater has partnered up with the one and only Jackson Hole Rodeo. This is a mid summer package and will not last long! Enjoy time on the Snake River packaged with the JH Rodeo at night!
Our 8 mile “Classic” whitewater trip down the Snake River allows you to paddle but gives you the option to sit in the middle of the raft and hold on. Great for families that have young children or members that just want to “Hang on and enjoy the rapids.”
Now if you are looking for a more adventurous day on the water please choose the small boat whitewater. This allows everyone to paddle.
13 miles of some of the best scenic in the area with Grand Teton Views. Spend a few hours and get away from the the crowds as we float through a bald eagle sanctuary.
Package a rafting rip with the best Rodeo in the West and has been a part of Jackson Hole’s cowboy culture since the first settlers arrived over 100 years ago. Your Jackson Hole vacation would not be complete without experiencing the legendary Jackson Hole Rodeo. See you at the Rodeo!
Classic Whitewater And Rodeo Combo Adult: $102.00 / Youth: $85.00 ( 12 & Under)
Small Boat Whitewater And Rodeo Combo Adult: $108.00 / Youth: $108.00 (12 & Under)
Scenic Lunch Float And Rodeo Combo Adult: Adult $85 / Youth: $75 (12 & Under)
Snake River Duration: 3 hours for the whitewater and scenic floats on the Snake River. So choosing a morning trip is what we recommend.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT RUNNING THIS PACKAGE DUE TO STAFFING FOR THE 2022 SEASON. PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS AND LET US HELP GET YOU RODEO INFORMATION
– Advanced reservations are highly recommended as both companies book up quickly.
– We will take care of all the reservations for you. The rodeo ticket is for a general admission.
– You do not have to do the rodeo and the rafting trip on the same day.
– We recommend booking an early morning scenic float or whitewater trip.
– Rodeos are Wednesdays and Saturdays from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
– Select Fridays in July and every Friday in August ending with our Finals September.
Please note when booking the package online you must choose a rafting trip and a rodeo date from the drop down menu.
Below you can see some of the action caught on camera.
Enjoy and prepare yourself for a memorable journey